Design & Build for any type of Website
Search Engine Optimised as Standard
Responsive (Looks great on all devices)
Get in touch
If you’re serious about getting the best out of your digital strategy, then it’s always best to call or visit for a chat. I’ll be able to explain how I’ve helped similar clients in the past, and you’ll get a wealth of information for free.
Arrange a call-back
[contact-form-7 id=”510″ title=”Websites”]
Submit a brief and get a quote for your project:
[contact-form-7 id=”999″ title=”Quote”]
Frequently Asked Questions
For bigger enquiries email me.
- After understanding your business requirements and detailing the available options, we create a brief detailing both the functionality and look of the Website, as well as time-scale and costs.
- The Website design and build commences, with regular updates. This gives you chance to comment and alter at various stages.
- Once completed to match the brief, any available amends and revisions are completed.
- The project is signed-off and the Website launched.
- You are given any relevant access and login details for the Website, plus any related training and documentation to help you get the best out of it. All Websites and apps come with ongoing phone and email support.
For the vast majority of clients, the Webmaster Service that includes care-taking and content edits is sufficient for the updates they require. As well as domain and hosting related management services, it includes things like applying a new logo, changing brand colours throughout the site, and modifications that may not be possible via their CMS. All the upates are done by me to the same high-standard the site was built with. There is a fair use policy and the Webmaster Service (£11.50/month) includes a maximum of 2 hours development per month. This is more than required for nearly all clients. If you exceed the amount of free updating within your webmaster package, you can always wait until the following calendar month to continue modifications, or purchase additional development time (see below).
Content Management System (CMS)
If you purchase a Website with a “Content Management System” (CMS), there will be a login section where you can edit the site-content yourself. Don’t worry you don’t need to be able to code, the editor is similar to Microsoft Word and lets you type and upload images very easily.
Custom Updates / Extra Development Time
If you require extra updates not included in your Webmaster Service, or you are unable to do the updates yourself via the CMS, then I offer very competitive development rates of £35/hour, and can accomplish most clients update requests within 2 hours.